Paxos was the Cultural Village of the year.
• Lecture by Giannis N. Doikas, ex-director of the historical archives of Paxos.
• Lecture by Wold Wide Fund for Nature WWF.
• Contributions of the representatives of the villages: Pergine Valdarno, Mellionnec, Aldeburgh, Ströbeck, Wijk aan Zee, Bystré, Tommerup, Porrúa, Paxos, Killingi-Nõmme.
21-24 May Visits of Mellionnec (Fr) and Wijk aan Zee (NL) to Paxos
4-7 June Visits of Bystré (CZ) and Pergine Valdarno (I) to Paxos
18-21 June Visits of Aldeburgh (GB) and Palkonya (H) to Paxos
10-20 July Youthcamp on Paxos.
10-13 September Schachdorf Ströbeck visits Paxos
24-27 September Visits of Porrúa (ES) and Kilingi Nômme (EE) to Paxos
8-11 October Visits of Tommerup (DK) and Kirchheim (A) to Paxos
5-8 November Conclusive Conference on Paxos
• In Porrùa have been a lot of activities (programme).
• In Wijk aan Zee there was a Symposium for Painters in May.
• In Wijk aan Zee the enlargement of the European Union has been celebrated during the Night of Europe in June.